Massive Beauty Haul and a update

Hello my Lovelies, today I have a pretty big beauty haul and a bit of an upate, will start with the update first, I will try keep it quick as I know you all want to see the haul I have been telling you about for 2 weeks 
So first of I now live in edinburgh with some really nice flat mates there all my age and are very friendly, Moving to edinburgh means I start collage again tomorrow and that also meens I wont get to blog as much also I have alot of family things going on right now so i might actully take a little brake from blogging but do remember I will always come back. 
 
anyways thats enough infomation for the moment and I will start with my beauty haul, now i forgot to photographe one items so I will just let you know what that is at the end. 


so I have gone a but crazy this past month defently because I have also done alot of clothing shopping and also shopping for the flat but a few of these things I did need a few were treats for myself. 


So first things I bought are from Macadamia, I have always wanted to try some of these products so when I saw they were on sale I had to get some, I bought the shampoo the conditioner and the leave in conditioner, If you guys didnt know I have been having a few problems with my hair and had to get it cut so if you have followed me for a long time you will know my hair was past the bottom of my ribs and now its at my sholders as it was so dead so I really hope these products help my hair. 


Baby lips of corce I had to get these as I love them they really help my lips so when I saw they were on 3 for 2 in supperdrug I had to pick up the pink the and peach and the mint ones. I have so far used the pink one and to tell the truth its not very pigmented probably because I have really pigmented lips but this is supper moisturising I use this under all my pink lipsticks and bloody love it so moisturising. these were £2.99 each but on 3 for 2 

Next I bought dome airbrush paints these are my favorite airbrush paints ever, so im actully selling my temptu airbrush paints as personaly i dont like them but these I love, I bought gold silver and baby blue but im planning on getting all of them over the next few months. you get alot of product in these mehron airbrush paints and they retail for £16.25 but totaly worth it.


So as you might know I have been on a mac strike for a while because I just cant handle the way the girls treet the customers any more anyways thats another story I bought 2 mac eyeshadows from the shop today, i got rule which is a orange and swish chocotlate which is live a chocolate colour, i also bought copper beach cream sculpting cream of a blog sale and I have to say it is amazing. 


So last but not least is 11 pairs of eyelashes and nail glue i got all this stuff from savers the nail glue was £1 and and eyelashes ranged from 70p to £1.99 bargain for a makeup artist..

I also have bought the crown brush conceler palette but I have forgoton to photographe it sorry, I will be doing a review on it though. 

Let me know what posts you would like to see... mac eyeshadow collection? 
also remember to go enter my 1000 follower giveaway it ends in 6 days


talk to you all soon


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice haul! I really want to try the Macademia for the hair soooo bad lol

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun. i will be reviewing it after i have used it more

      Delete
  2. Wow what a haul!! You've picked up some great things I'm jealous :) really want to try some Macadamia products x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was quite a beauty haul, loved the MAC stuff <3 you got a follower here. :)

    www.mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete