IMATS London Wishlist


Hello My Lovelies, its a very exited Elysa Here today as tomorrow night is the beginning of IMATS London. As some of you will know IMATS is hosted in 6 city's every year and this weekend there in London. I will be there at the pro only hours on Friday and also at the public hours on the Sunday. so if your there one of those days and you see me make sure to come and say hi as i would love to meet you. So todays post is my IMATS wishlist, my haul will be coming up on Tuesday most likely.
 
 
 
So my wishlist is not to big but it is quite expensive.
 
1. Graftobian walk around airbrush, this is one of the show specials at imats this year. (I might not get this its on my list with another 2 airbrushes but you will just have to wait till the haul to see what I get)
2. Crown brushes. ss005, ss006, ss012, ss020, c323, lb119... These are the brushes I want the most but depending on deals and things I might end up getting a few more.
3. occ liptars in Feathered, RX, Traffic and Vintage. Feathered is a white which I really need for a shoot coming up next month, RX is a blue which I also need for a shoot coming up, Traffic is a yellow which will be fun to have and Vintage is a more darker vintage red which I need for a shoot next month.
4. Meyron airbush paints in white, black, yellow, blue and red. these airbrush paints are amazing and can be mixed that's why i'm getting primary colours
5. Meyron Paradice paints in teal, white, light green, black and pink. might not get all those colours but im really getting in to body painting now but hate using snazaroo.
6. purple z palette. for depotting my illamasqua eyeshadows into
7. the temptu airbrush system is another airbrush on my list.
 
 
There is a few more items on my list but could not fit them in the grid. The iwata airbrush is on my list to cheek out and maybe I might get some airbrush stencils
 
Are you going to imats this weekend? if so what do you plan on buying?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment