Make-Up Look: Tropical Beach Inspired

Hello my Lovelies, Today I'm doing a make up look inspired by the tropical beach. I dont do make up look posts very often mainly because there a pain in the butt when taking pictures as ether my camera dose not pick up colours very well or i'm not too photo genic. But anyways tomorrow I have a fashion show and I have been told that they want a colourful look exactly like the look i'm showing you today. 




So for this look I decided to use a few different bright colours Its inspired by a image I was sent for the fashion show and I think its pretty tropical beach. 

Products used 

Face - 
Illamasqua skin base in 02
MAC select cover up in NC15
Benefit hoola bronzer to contore
MAC Prom Princess blush
MAC Sunday afternoon highlight 

Eyes - 
Illamasqua Hype eyeshadow in the inner corners 
Illamasqua Valger eyeshadow in the middle of the lids 
MAC Passionate eyeshadow in the outer corners
MAC Surf USA under the lashline 
MAC cromographic pencil in high def cyan on water line
MAC cromoline in black winged out
Maybeline the rocket mascarra on upper and lower lashes
MAC Charcole brown through brows 

Lips - 
MAC Inosents bewere

 I really love this look, What do you think of it? 


6 comments:

  1. pretty ^^
    so colorful ~ :3

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a really fun look!

    Sophs x

    LaVieSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks so pretty and fun! The orange goes so well with your eye colour and the colours are so pretty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah this is so bright and colourful, you remind me of a cocktail in the best possible way haha :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete