Holly Jolly Holiday Tag | vlogmas 11

Hayya lovely's sorry I missed yesterdays post, today is just a quicky as i'm not very well and just feel like sleeping. today's post is the Holly Jolly Holiday tag. 

1.  Do you start your Christmas shopping on black friday or wait till last minute?
As i'm from the UK we dont actually do black friday, if we did i probably wood but as we do not I start my Christmas shopping supper early like September but I only finished this weekend 

2. If you could be in any Christmas movie, what would it be?
I would have to say the santa clause 2. love that movie its amazing. 

3. which do you like better, Christmas eve or Christmas day?
I would have to say Christmas day just because I just prefer it as I enjoy the family time. 

4. when douse your family put up the Christmas tree and who decorates it?
We put out tree up the first weekend in December. I decorate it every year. 

5. white lights or colored lights?
colored lights. they make the place look amazing!

6. Are you guilty of peeking at presents or do you like surprises?
I'm supper guilty of peeking and feeling presents as I hate surprises.

7. would you rather live in a ginger bread house or in santas workhouse?
defiantly santas workhouse!  

8. tell us your Christmas eve traditions.
we always open one present on Christmas eve.  

9. if you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
Emmm defiantly Ian Somerhalder   

10. what tops your tree?
we used to have an amazing star but sadly we lossed it last year, this year we got a new star. 

11. can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
I can name up to 7 but after that I get supper mixed up. 

12. have you ever gone Christmas caroling? 
i don think so.

13. do you countdown to Christmas?
Yes I always have done I actually have a app on my iphone

14. what are some foods and sweets you can count on having around the holiday season?
Defiantly hot chocolate, my grandmas Italian cream and banoffee pie

15. how has Christmas kept its magic for you?
I have always loved Christmas but the past few years it has not really felt the same as my sisters dont spend Christmas with us any more. 

I tag you all to do this tag!



6 comments:

  1. I have a Christmas countdown app too :') x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Santa Claus movies :) I think elf is my favorite though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen elf i really want to though

      Delete
  3. Definitely with you on the Ian Somerhalder mistletoe thing :')

    ReplyDelete