MUA Freelance Kit- My brushes

 

Hayya lovely's, todays post is another post in the MUA freelance kit series. Not as some of you will know i'm still building my kit up and as you can see I dont have very many brushes yet in my kit. The ones I do have are a mix of MAC, smashbox, Urban decay and bare minerals. I hold all my brushes in my inglot brush belt that I got from the inglot store in Aberdeen. Just to mention i'm sorry that my brushes are a bit dirty as  have not had a chance to wash them since my last clients. 

Face brushes
Estee Lauder 1F foundation- Everyone needs a flat foundation brush, this is a staple brush that every brand makes, I want the MAC one haha but this is fine for now. 
MAC 129SE- This brush is one of my favorites for applying blush in my own kit but I hardly ever use it in my freelance kit. this is the SE one so its not as soft.
MAC 165- this was a limited edition brush from a few years ago but I got it in the cco. I use this brush for highlighting.
MAC 188- This is one of my favorite brushes for applying foundation, I really want the bigger version of this brush which is the 187. This foundation gives an amazing airbrushed effect.
MAC 109SE- again I want the original of this brush just because there better quality, I love this brush for contouring.
MAC 168- this is the brush I use when I want a heaver blush application. 
Bare Escentuals Full Flawless face- this is the brush I use for my powder application. 
Bare Escentuals Flawless Face- I use this brush for powder under the eyes. 
Bare Escentuals max coverage concealer- well this is of coarse the brush I use for concealer .
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation brush- I use this for applying foundation to the hard to reach areas.
Smashbox Fan Brush 22- I use this amazing fan brush for ether wiping away pigment from under the eyes, but I mostly use it for applying blush lightly for a hint of colour

Eye Brush
Urban decay good karma eyeshadow brush X2- I love these brushes for applying eyeshadow. 
Urban Decay Naked 2 brush- I use both sides of this brush for applying and blending eyeshadow. 
MAC 224SE brush- again I want the original one of this brush, I love it for blending out eyeshadow.
MAC 219SE- this brush is amazing for applying colour in the crease and the outer corner.
Smashbox Arced liner brush 21- This is the gratesed brush for applying winged eyeliner. you always get a perfect wing!

Lip brush
MAc 316- BEST lip brush EVER!!

Hope you enjoyed this post. if you have any brush recommendations that you think I need in my kit just let me know.




6 comments:

  1. I love the Urban Decay Good Karma eyeshadow brush! It applies colors so well, really packs them on! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know there really amazing eyeshadow brushes. i have 2 in my kit but one i was using the other day and forgot to put it back in my brush belt so it in my kit instead

      Delete
  2. Hi sweety, I'm loving your brushes! Some of them I have and some others not but I wish I would !
    I'm also a make up artist and my best brushes I have are definitely
    -MAC 217 (eyes) (At first I found it quite hard to use, thought it was a bit big to be a blending brush but nowadays i just think its amazing and definitely the best blending brush I know),
    -MAC 187 (face)(I have two of these, one to work with and one for me and personally is the comfiest brush to work with acne or problematic skin since it buffs incredibly good!)
    - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush (its meant to be used on the eyes but I use it as concealer brush and its my favorite)
    - Real Techiniques Blush Brush. I love how this brush ends and how you perfeclty apply blush onto the cheeks without leaving too much

    You should also check our Coastal scents brushes as they are amazing and sigma ones too

    hope this helps xx :)

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much. 217 is on like the top of my list as i have one in my own kit and use it all the time. i will cheek out all these brushes. x

      Delete
  3. Hey, I love your blog. Great work! Please come and check out my blog. If you decide to follow me I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Im so jealous of all your brushes!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete