Review- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation




Hayya Lovely's. This is another foundation review, as some of you know I'm a total foundation hoarder  Today's review is on my all time favorite foundation called MAC Studio Fix Fluid. I also have the powder called Studio Fix Plus Foundation which I will be doing a review on very soon. 

MAC Says
"A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium-buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15. Comfortable and long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. Applies smoothly, builds coverage quickly and easily. Contains specially treated micronized pigments and soft-focus powders for a super-smooth look that helps minimize the appearance of imperfections. Absorbs and disperses oil. Contains special skin-conditioning ingredients. Oil free."

Details
Available- all MAC cosmetics are online 
Price- £20.50 Not too bad. Perfect, actually
Coverage- Medium to full coverage 
Consistency- Quite thick but easy to work with

First Thoughts 
 I can't actully remember what my first thoughts were as this is my 3rd bottle of this, so I guess I liked it a lot. I did stop using it for a whole year as I thought it looked too dark on my skin but I have now found a great way to apply it so it matches perfect. I use my hands to apply instead of a brush and it works wonders!

What I Love
This foundation has more of a thick texture to it which I really like. This foundation is amazing for oily skin, which I have, as it has a matte finish. The coverage is my fullest, so if you don't want a full coverage this foundation is really not for you. This foundation is best applied with your hands as it gives a more natural air brushed look and gives a nice even effect. NC15 is the perfect colour for my skin tone! 

What I Do Not Like
This foundation has a painty type of smell which doesn't bother me, but I know it bothers some people. It also sets slightly darker if you apply it with a brush, that's why I like to use my hands as when applied this way NC15 is perfect, which I dont find much. 

Rating
I have to give this foundation a A+ as I always seem to go back to it. I like it better now than ever before! 

Have you tried this foundation or any other MAC foundation? If so let me know what you think

PS- Am not to great at taking pictures of myself haha 







9 comments:

  1. Just recently purchased it, thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a fab foundation you are going to love it x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review, i've been wanting this for a while just never took the plunge xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you do get it let me know what you think. i think you will love it x

      Delete
  3. Great review, it was actually one I was interested in but I'm not so sure it would work on my slightly dry skin, would you say a lot of the MAC foundations dry darker or just this one? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really juts this one hun. maybe you can try studio sculpt its grate for dry skin. i used it before i became oily

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgg!!! Your winged eyeliner is georgous, i love it!! Lovely review, i think this may work for me xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it will work amazing for you as you have oily skin as well (were the same now) one of the girls in my collage corse weres it to and its grate on her so it will look fab on you

      Delete