Canadian Swap With Starry Eyed Beauty


Hayya Lovely's, Hope your all having a good weekend! Today I had a nice surprise when my package came through from Christine. We have done another swap! As some of you know, when I first started my blog me and Christine did a swap - well we have become good friends since then, and decided to do another one. I also have a few things from Sallys that I'm just going to add.
Disclaimer: I bought all products my self except the items Christine sent me but I sent her products in return 

Just like last time I have receved my products first but this time it's because Christine does not get post on a weekend. Make sure to follow Starry eyed beauty to see what I picked up for her!
Lets see what I got, shall we?


  
I asked Christine for some OPI nail polish as some of you will know nail polish is my new obsession, and OPI is super expensive in the UK, being a whopper of £12 per bottle! 
She got me:
Lincoln Park After Dark: Super raved about so knew I wanted it
Do You Lilac It: reminds me a bit of planks alot which is one of my holy grails
Pirouette My Whistle: From the New York city Ballet collection, pretty and glitterful!
Into The Night: from Spider Man Collection, this colour is so different to anything else 

Christine also gave me a covergirl lashblast as she knew I really wanted one, but they're £35 in the UK to order from amazon. And a wet and wild pallet (not sure of name) for my kit. 

Thank you so much Christine, I love all the items and I'm so excited to try them out, expect more NOTD's 

Now on to stuff from Sallys beauty supply!



 So I start college on Monday and needed to get some Mascara wands, and I just wanted to go to Sallys as I just got my Sallys card on Wednesday :) I also wanted to have a look at the nail polish as they're so much cheaper than anywhere else !
I bought- 
Disposable Mascara wands 25 pack: £1.99
Disposable eyeliner brushes 25 pack: £1.99
OPI Significent Other Colours: £4.85 This colour is so beautiful I can't wait to wear it!
OPI Number One Nemesis: £4.85 This is from the Spider Man collection and it's just like no other, so I needed it!
Sallys prices do not include VAT but they do do no-VAT days some times, but my bill came to
£16.45 which is great as I got 2 full size OPI

I think I will be going to Sallys again very soon to get more OPI 

Hope you like what I got!


17 comments:

  1. The items she sent you looks really good :) I also love "Significent Other Colour" -- what a gorgeous color! I'm just curious though, what do you use the mascara wands for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im away to swatch all the colours im so exited haha. Ohh im a freelance makeup artist and i also do makeup in collage so need the mascara wands for mascara on other people as its not hygienic to use the same wand on other people x

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, why hadn't I thought of that? haha.. And I just saw the swatch you did -- all looks fab as expected ^^

      Delete
    3. love all the nail polish as well. right now i have on into the night and it looks fab x

      Delete
  2. Cover Girl mascara is LOVEE. And I would so like to see the swatches of all these nail colours. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im very exited to try it. swatches comming very soon in bissy swatching right now. also notd's will be up soon as well

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see a NOTD with Lincoln Park after Dark! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully it will be up in the next few days :)

      Delete
  4. I have that Wet n Wild palette & it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have never tryed wet and wild but it looks good so i will do a review on it some point. x

      Delete
  5. yay so glad you got everything safely! love the nail polish swatches!
    hope you love lash blast and hope you love the wet n wild palette too!! if you like them, i can send you more next time, they are amazing quality, so many mac dupes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cant wait to see your post. hope your things arive safe.
      sundays are my test days for makeup looks so i will be testing everything out tomorrow and i will let you know what i think :) doing my wake me up foundation review hopfully tomorrow or monday

      Delete
  6. So jealous of the Wet & Wild! The polishes are gorgeous too xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the polishes but need to try the wet and wild im so exited as today is my test day :)

      Delete
  7. Forgive me if this is a silly question, but why do u do these swaps? Is it because u live different places that sell things cheaper? I enjoyed this post :-) New follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do swaps for many reasons. one being things can be cheeper in other contreys and another is some products you cant get in your own contry we also do them as there alot of fun. thank you x

      Delete