Holiday Haul ❤

Whilst on my lovely holiday I purchased a few lovely beauty items. I have to admit most of my holiday money I spent at Mac at duty free. Mac was 20% of which maid me very exited and the mac artist was so kind and very helpful.


The first item I purchased at mac was the 210 brush. I have been wanting a new eye liner brush for so long and was exited that I managed to get this brush for £13.30 which is amazing for a mac brush.


The other 4 items I got from mac are 4 eyeshadows the first one is called Brule, The makeup artist recommended this colour to me for prom makeup I will be doing next week.


The next colour is Saitin Taupe, this is a colour I have wanted for so long passably since i started collecting mac.


The 3rd colour I got was Mystery this is another recommendation from the makeup artist for the prom makeup that I'm doing.


The last eyeshadow I got from mac is Charcoal Brown which is another I have wanted for ages but it was also a recommendation. All the eyeshadows were £10 each which is the same as a eyeshadow in pan form.


Now on to items I got on holiday.


I bought 2 China Glaze nail polishes the first one is called Dance Baby which I think is from the new spring collection.


The other one I bought is called Make some noise. these were around 7 euro each.


The next item is my first ever chanel item and its a eye kohl. The chanel eye kohls are not hyped about at all but Zoe from Zoella says she really likes them so I decided to buy one. I bought this for 14. 5 euro


The last item i bought was the viva la juicy perfume this i was so exited about as i have wanted this perfume for so long. this was 30 euro.


if you have any questions about anything i bought please comment down below. I have really missed blogging and I'm glade I'm home.

xoxo
Elysa

10 comments:

  1. Wow ,great Haul! Love the MAC Eye Shadows and the Nail polishes :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the shadows too im so happy to be back though back to blogging :)

      Delete
  2. chanel kohl looks very nice indeed!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it glides on so well you can hardly feel it when applying. x

      Delete
  3. I love the viva la juicy! That and Daisy are tied for what I want to get next. Love the nudy eye shadows, they'd go great with any look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it two it smells amazing. i love the colours there grate for different looks. x

      Delete
  4. great haul sweetie!! i just got mystery recently for my brows and i love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i like it too but haven't used it yet x

      Delete
  5. OMG! Ur sooo lucky u got to buy all this... I really want to get the eyeshadow in satin taupe and brule. I also want the brush :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. satin taupe is amazing you should get it :)

    ReplyDelete